Friday, January 14, 2011

Disney Living

I’ve had a few people ask me about my housing situation, and let me tell you; it is pretty great. I am in a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment. It is complete with a living room, dining room, and kitchen. The rooms are pretty good sized and we also have walk-in closets! The three girls I am living with and I are getting along great. Allie (my actual roommate) is going to be working at Cosmic Rays in MAGIC KINGDOM. Kirsten will be working at Pop Century in the food court and Alex will be at Animal Kingdom at the main entrance

But living here is not just about the apartment. It is the atmosphere that living with other college programmers provides. Just to welcome in the CPs, the housing team plans multiple get-togethers complete with free food, a DJ, and CHARACTERS. The first one was Incredibles theme where we met Frozone.

And then, there is the free access to the parks we get. So far, I have visited Epcot and Magic Kingdom; getting to do all the things I would not normally do on a rushed vacation. Allie, Alex, and I had the most magical moment with the princesses during the nighttime parade since no one was waiting in line for them. We just got to hang out and talk to them for like, 15 minutes. The other cast members working are really great about talking to us when its not busy too; but really, what can beat quality time with three princesses??!!

0 comments: