Friday, February 4, 2011

"Disney World- Where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse"

So, it has been awhile since I have updated. Since last time, my days have been filled with tour groups, little kids, roommates, characters, and pixie dust.

Work has been getting easier as I get accustomed to each new place and role, but there are still many that I do not know. Pinocchio has become easily one of my favorites to hang out with, and Minnie Mouse has become pretty easy to work with too from the amount I have been with her. Some of the others that I have either worked with already or are coming up include Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Marie (from Aristocats), and Jiminy Cricket.
Outside of work, exploring Disney has not become old whatsover. There is always something new to check out. One day, the parks were pretty busy so my roommate Kirsten and I spent the day exploring some of the resorts: Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Port Orleans- Riverside. Another day, I spent character hunting, and saw...quite a few characters. One of the best interactions of that day was Tiana and Naveen, who ended up fist pumping with Allison and me.
* There are many different ways to fist pump, even with someone else as shown below*




















Many days end with a viewing of the new castle show and Wishes, which never seizes to remind us how magical our workplace is.

0 comments: